Here you have the most important information you need to know for the first exam of Natural Science.
You are going to do it very well!
PARTS OF THE CELL:
UNICELLULAR AND MULTICELLULAR ORGANISMS:
Organisms that have only one cell are called unicellular organisms.
Organisms that are made up of many cells are called multicellular organisms.
All living things perform three vital functions:
1. Nutrition: All living things obtain nutrients from their environment to live, grow and develop. They transform them into energy. For example: Plants produce their own food through photosynthesis.Animals feed on other living things.Decomposers feed on dead plants and animals. 2. Reproduction: All living things produce new organisms similar to them. Reproduction can be: Asexual: only one organism is required (ex. bacteria).Sexual: two different types of individuals are required: male and female (ex. animals). 3. Interaction: All living things interact with their environment. Th…
1. James has to
2. We don't have to
3. I have to
4. They have to
5. Do you have to...?
6. My sister doesn't have to
1. Joe has to tidy up his room today
I don't have to walk to school today.
3. My dad has to play rugby in the school.
4. We don't have to bring our homework to school today.
3. 1. If you don't sleep, you are tired
2. When i's warm outside, it's cold inside.
3. If you put sausages in the oven for you hours, you burn them.
4. When it rains, you get wet.
5. When the traffic ligths turn red, you stop.
6. computer game.